First of all your should know what an APK is? Why we use it, when you want to install an app or a MOD game, must you install it using an APK? Here is everything related to the APK you should read it if you are facing any type of problems and problems related APK.
1. About APK
What is an APK?
APK is an “Android application package”, which is an application installer for Android Operating system. APK is a ZIP-based archive, has a .apk extension.
Why we need APK?
- if you want to experience new games and apps which are not available on Google Play.
- Install apps that are blocked on Google Play.
- No Play Store app on your phone
- Installing apps through APK also allows you to install paid apps, free of cost.
What is Obb?
Obb is an additional data file for the apps.
2. Guides for Install APK file
Allow installing third-party apps on your device
If you want to install game or app through APK, you must make sure the phone is allowed to install third-party apps.
For Do this GO TO Settings > Privacy > and selecting Unknown sources.
Install an APK
- You download it from our website APKREACH, click on it and you will see a notification, select Install to install the application on your device.
- Open your browser and go to Download File location.
- Click on the install button.
Installing APK with Obb data file
In this case of the APK you want to install have an OBB, follow these steps:
- Download APK from APKREACH and install it (Don’t open the App after installation)
- Download Obb file from ApkReach and unzip it.
- Copy the folder you got to
- Once OBB file copy successfully completes, launch the app and enjoy it!