First of all, you should know what an APK is? Why do we use it when you want to install an app or a MOD game? Must you install it using an APK? Here is everything related to the APK. You should read it if you are facing any problems and problems related to APK.
What is an APK?
APK is an “Android application package,” an application installer for the Android Operating system. APK is a ZIP-based archive, has a .apk extension.
Why do we need APK?
- When you want to experience new games and apps, and that’s are not available on Google Play.
- Install apps that are blocked on Google Play.
- No Play Store app on your phone
- Installing apps through APK also allows you to install paid apps free of cost.
What is Obb?
Obb is an additional data file for the apps.
- Guides for Install APK file
Allow installing third-party apps on your device.
If you want to install a game or App through APK, you must make sure the phone is allowed to install third-party apps.
For Do this, GO TO Settings > Privacy > and select Unknown sources.
Install an APK
- You download it from our website APKREACH, click on it, and you will see a notification, select Install to install the application on your device.
- Open your browser and go to the Download File location.
- Click on the install button.
How to Install APK with Obb data file
In this case of the APK, you want to install an OBB. Follow these steps:
- Download APK from APKREACH and install it (Don’t open the App after installation)
- Download the Obb file from ApkReach and unzip it.
- Copy the folder you got to /SDCARD/Android/OBB folder.
- Once the OBB file copy is successful, launch the App and enjoy it!